Thursday, July 28, 2011

Not that I would ever use these

I believe if you are going to open a bottle of wine....don't be a quitter....finish the damn thing!  Really people!
:D

Oh and for those of you that put the top back on the bottle after you pour wine (especially red) - you don't know d*ck about wine.  Air is good for the wine.....let it breathe.  And I have to say thanks for saving me from making the mistake of ever sharing good wine with you.....I see now that that would be waste.  I bet you buy wine just because of the label too?  You scare me in that not good way.

Where was I?  Sorry....I get a bit carried away when it comes to wine.

Anyway, for you the more responsible drinkers their are these very cool wine toppers.


You can get them here. Okay even I have to admit they are pretty cool.  The only thing that would make them cooler is if they were zombie frogs....just saying.

9 comments:

  1. I would really love to get some of those corks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love the commentary. These are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen these! How cool would these be at a Halloween party?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zombie frogs, lololol brilliant. Remind me NOT to tell you I don't know anything about wine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very cool. Not that I would ever use them . . . ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wine snobbery!? Outstanding!! At the Cemetery, we'd use that to cork off the second or third bottle of the night :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be using them for everything. Pop bottles. Ketchup bottles. Moisturizer bottles.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive