Thursday, July 14, 2011

Moving slow

Nothing like running out of a main piece to slow you down.  Last weekend we were unable to finish any more panels.  But Elyssa was over and worked on drawing the lines for the design for us to carve later.
Rough Abbey design front

top section of the front of the abbey

Middle section of the front of the abbey
I would say we are good to go for this weekend, but we have two tombstone classes all day on Saturday and we have a special secret project that will take all day Sunday.  So working in the evening to catch up looks likely in our future.

Everyone have a great time building this weekend!

So is it me, or are any of the rest of you feeling a little "behind schedule" :D

2 comments:

  1. I, for one, am utterly panicked, though it seems we open at Jack Russell Brewery two weeks later than I thought. So I'll have more time to make stuff, though not as much time to add anything to the haunt. :o(

    Being a responsible adult and running my own business is overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have totally given up on any sort of schedule as I'm always behind. I'm on the 3 year plan with our little revamp.

    If I were to take on what you're doing, by now I'd be sitting in a corner sucking my thumb! I bow to you and your energy to take on these huge projects. Haunt on your highness!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive