Friday, January 2, 2009

I didn't want to be

one of those people that have to approve their blog comments.

But I am now. That is what I get for leaving the system open :)

I don't like being spammed, even if the message is benign. I appreciate that you want to send a general message to blogs you post on...but be thoughtful. Call me silly (like everyone else does) but I appreciate my blog comments to be about the actual post....not a generic message.

I know the person was not being malicious, so I am not angry. Just making a change for the future.

So, I apologize in advance to those of you kind enough to post on my blog. Thanks - I promise to approve them as quick as I can.

Granted that they are on topic :)

1 comment:

  1. First, we've always admired your haunt, but more importantly.... always moderate the little ditties that are sent your way. We learned the hard way!
    Take Good Care,
    The Grave Keep and Mistress Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive