Saturday, January 31, 2009

What do I do when I am

sad?

I watch Firefly. So, right now, I am watching the very safe, one season only (and a movie) Firefly series. I will not think about all the &^%^%* sons of ^%$ ( that messed up Doctor Who for me. )

I could go to Amazon UK and buy the episodes I have not seen on BBC America (cause I cursed myself with that PAL player!!!) But do I want to make myself anymore upset any sooner?

Back to watching Mal kick some goramm ....

Anyway, I hate TV, have I mentioned that today?

It all started with that goramm lolcat post, I thought it was harmless...maybe they are evil!!!! Good try, I am still going to post pointless LOLcat posts :)

2 comments:

  1. Somebody burned me a couple of Firefly dvd's a while back and I have still never watched them (I actually forgot I had them). I had actually never even heard of that show, I'm going to have to watch those dvd's now that I have been reminded of them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will like it. It is very, very funny. I guess if you are a Buffy or Angel fan you would know who Joss is, I had not idea. Love Firefly, but still not going to watch Buffy or Angel.....to my friends that have been begging my over the years....stop now. It is not going to happen :)

    Still love you all though :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive