Monday, January 26, 2009

Why do you do it?

Husband asks me this while I am running around the house, shop and basement for days trying to create awards for a work event. You could say it is because I am a people pleaser, but anyone who knows me, knows better. Do I love my work so much I will do anything to help? Ha, ha, ha - no.

As I am carving foam at 2:00 am on Friday night/Saturday morning I realize that it is January and I have not made any props for two months.....I don't think I can go that long without carving something and painting it black.

That's the story I am sticking to.

Oh, that, and the fact that I am crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, you don't carve and foam to get high off the fumes?!

    hmmm...oh! I know what it is! You're obeying the furry ones. Right?

    Would you like a tin of grass?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum, fumes....regular house paint does not have many. Spray paint does, but I cannot use that on foam. Unless I want goo.

    The furry ones were quite intrigued by my tearing up the house. (can't paint in the shop, too cold.)

    Tin of grass, no my dear you can keep that....and stay away from the motivational stuff....you will feel so much better when you do.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive