Monday, March 23, 2009

This is the first

of a few Red Dwarf posts. Let me be the first to say OMG! and do a happy dance!

They have filmed a new Red Dwarf special with the original cast!!

Hands down, the weirdest lyrics for a theme song ever.




I have been trying to wade through the first two seasons of Buffy - and it is killing me! (I don't see the attraction people.....seriously, I am trying...but it is a bit painful....) So I am so glad to see something to look forward to!! (oh, yeah, besides Doctor Who coming back around Easter.)

It has been too long since Rimmer, Lister, Cat and Kryten have graced my TV set. Yes, the series (started in the late 80's) is very dated, but I still find it funny. Something about campy UK Sci-Fi shows that I just love.

As you know, but fan of the new Doctor Who, but I fell in love with the show as a kid with Tom Baker. Oh, and the original Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. The pinnacle of low budget special effect UK Sci-Fi shows :)

So here is the trailer for the upcoming show: (unfortunately, just/mostly clips from the old series)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive