- We are currently trying watch all of the Home Haunters DVD video. Amazing work you guys!!
- Awards are in and sitting on the kitchen table, ordered plaques to arrive this week.
- I worked in my garden, which is something I completely let slide last year in lieu of Halloween, but not this year.
- Jeff tried to mold me another votive holder for use in the yard. I picked too thin of a votive cup and the walls are not casting well. We would need a vacuum sealer to remove the bubbles from the resin....not going to happen right away, so he is making a new mold based on a new (thicker walled) votive holder.
- He finished his test skull mold for the molding and casting class this summer. He is trying to use the kit that comes from Smooth On as a teaching tool, so it is a bit different than what we have done before. Glad we tried it ahead of time, cause we need to make a few adjustments.
- Jeff is making molds for skulls, I believe he has three molds in progress right now.
- Speaking of skulls.....you know that cool ruby skull face? He is casting it in black right now!!! They should be dry tonight! I promise to post pictures!
That is wrap up for last week at the Davis Graveyard
Just got my DVD and tee shirt and wanted to say THANK YOU and LOVE THEM!!! Mrs. Macabre even said "hmmm, that's cute". I know, "cute" isn't what you would like to hear but I'll take that any day over a deep sigh and an eye roll!ReplyDelete
Thanks again, the DVD makes me get into the mood!
I love your blog. I gave you a beautiful blogger award because I really enjoy your blog. You can learn more about it at:ReplyDelete
Busy, busy, busy! Looking forward to seeing those skulls :)ReplyDelete
Those skulls do sound pretty kick-ass!ReplyDelete
I'd love to see that Home Haunters dvd.ReplyDelete