Friday, June 18, 2010

Funny the things

you will find just by cleaning! Who knew that in my garden room I had room for a workbench for my Halloween Frog Queen follies!!!

Just like husband and I not working well in the same office, that also goes for the workshop.

Since the shop it technically his, I really don't have a whole lot of pull on how the space should be organized or the condition (although that does not stop me from constantly trying to clean and organize it!)

I have been trying to work on a few frog queen follies, but have found that working in the same space as husband I am always "in the way". So when we were moving some shelves out of the basement into my garden room for storage. I was able to make a whole work area for me to make some of my frog queen follies that are too messy to do in the house. Woohoo!!!

There is already a cue of projects that I need to work on....I am so excited!!!

8 comments:

  1. wooohoo! Gotta love having a place to call your own!

    can you come clean up my garage now???I'll pay you in props and prop supplies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear you shouting "Paint it black!!" from your workspace, much like the Queen of Hearts would shout "Off with your head!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I hear her shouting all sorts of things....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for your new work-space! Everyone needs a little corner to do messy projects. I like your skelli-friend hanging around there, keeping you company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The greatest joy I've found in cleaning messes is finding room for future epic tales of messes yet to be told.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you. A space to call my own is one of my dreams . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best thing we ever did was get hubby his own space for his home office. Instead of cluttering up the front room with it. Congrats on scoring a space of your own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spooktacular! Now bring on the framed LOLCats!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive