Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I have been

reading tarot cards since ....well, I a long time. I have several decks, but I would not call myself a collector, I like to be personally attached to them in some way. Just another one of those frog queen follies.

Although it is not a set of cards, when I heard that Chris (brilliant name) over and Designs by CK had created a book of his set of major arcana cards, called Halloween Tarot Dreams I had to get myself one.....and another as a gift for my door prize give away at our Halloween party.

If as an artist you wonder if it is a good idea to participate in those giveaways, the answer is yes. I won one of his pieces a couple years ago and I have since become a fan and now I have a small collection of his work in my office!

His work shows his talent and his tremendous heart. And as in my tradition, I am changing out my Etsy link to his store. Hop on over and check it out.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh - this looks amazing! Checking out the link...

    I have the Halloween Tarot - which I'm sure I've mentioned 100 times because it is my favourite - you'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    This was SO sweet of you and thanks so much for being such a great patron of my art! Hope the Halloween party giveaway book will be a BIG hit!

    You always have a way of making me feel special and I truly appreciate it!

    SpOOky Hugs,
    Chris :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Chris and his work! His work screams Halloween such talent!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ... Want.... It....So....Hard....it...hurts.

    that is some awesome art!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive