Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am moving husband

to the 'dungeon'.

Husband I love each other very much, but after years of sharing the same room as an office for the both of us, we are going our separate ways....office wise :D

We are remodeling a room in the basement for his office. We have been tearing out and rebuilding for the last few weeks. A big part of this project was getting rid of truck loads of stuff that we have been collecting for over 20 years....some of it I sold on ebay (I have a few boxes more to get to) and the rest of it....well, it made our local Goodwill very happy :D

I promise to stay out of his office new and not clean it, no matter how bad it gets, and he promises to quit rolling his eyes every time I say that I am moving a Halloween prop into my office in the off season. :)

Hopefully by the end of this month we will have our own separate offices and a happier marriage :)

5 comments:

  1. Ah, he's been banished to the man cave....
    I don't blame you. Personal space is important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... you guys have that huge garage/workshop and you have a basement too??

    I hate you.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He should hang a sign on his new office door: "No Gurlz Aloud"

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I likes girlz.

    My word verification was "lickable"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is clear that you will need to hang a Lol Catz poster in the office so he will always have you in mind Queenie! =D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive