Thursday, September 16, 2010

Do I trust

Shellhawk?  Depends....well, most of the time....but in this case, not so much so.  You see this package from her has been sitting on the table in the dining room since....I don't remember...I am not even sure what day it is. :)

Anyway, as I said on Facebook - I am not opening this.....I need someone to come on over and open this for me......


See most of you have been nice enough to post pictures on your blog BEFORE you send me the spider so that I can prepare myself.....this one showed up unannounced.

I am afraid, so very afraid.

6 comments:

  1. You should be afraid! I won a mini Jack from her and something creepy was in the package. Beware!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I sent something: no warning and a complaint.

    You put a warning on a box and they STILL complain!

    There's just no pleasing some arachnophobes!

    Oh. Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurry! Open it! I wanna see the spider :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your hubby to open it..... out in the yard....waaaaay back in the yard, while you wait in the house, doors locked...... cause you know how much of a pain hubby's can be sometimes... they love to torture us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. probably drugs or something destructive. Open it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive