Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We are sorting through

pictures of the display for a art showing for our fantastically talented photographer Marci this October.  I have been looking through the pictures a lot lately, they are all fantastic. (And thanks to the friends that have helped us choose.)

But this one, out of the thousands that she has taken will always be my favorite.


I have it framed, it is hanging in my living room.

I remember the first time she showed it to me.  Took my breath away.  To me, it captures exactly how I envision the display.  She made us look so much better than we are :D  It is perfect.

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful photo. It captures the atmosphere so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! She does great work at capturing your great work. What great teamwork! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is an amazing photo.
    It's the kind that captures what it was like for all of us who were elsewhere that night : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's your book cover, just waiting to happen :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive