Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hello? Anyone home?

Sorry for my lack of posting and my erratic blog visits and comments.  That Extreme Home Makeover project set us back on time a bit more than we thought and I have gotten a very bad cold that is making me move very slow at a time when I should be in over drive :D  Work is very busy, so staying home sick is not really an option :(

On top of that, my phone where I primarily post to my blogs, update both facebook and twitter decided to die and it has taken a week to get the phone replaced and set up....it is working now, so hopefully we will be back to normal soon.

Wah, wah, wah,.....I know, I am boring myself too.  Not great excuses but I hope starting tomorrow, things will be back to normal.

12 comments:

  1. Ugh! Take care of that cold! And just keep working on your Hallowe'en, my dear -- like me, I post erratically come this time of year because so much is going on now, haha! Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope feel better soon. Just got a new phone too and can't figure out how to find things. :0 )
    Its the mad dash to finish at this time of year but be kind to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby!

    Drink mimosas; I hear that vitamin C metabolizes at its optimum when mixed with champagne...

    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the best, keep doing it all and good things will happen...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mustard Poultice - stinky but works like a charm. Hope you feel better soon - and get your house back!

    I hear you about the blogging though - it's been a crazy month and I'm lucky if I get an hour once a week to try to catch up - eek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it when things like that happen. Hope you get to feeling better real soon. Being sick at a time like that makes it worse because you're stressing about what you can't or shouldn't be doing while you are feeling like crap. So pace yourself. Sending healing vibes your way. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As the old saying goes, "When it rains, it pours". [Thought you might appreciate a little coastal humour ;o)]

    Here's to a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to have you back. Hope you get better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, Frog Queen....
    We'll still be here when you get back.

    Get well soon, and enjoy the month of October!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive