a bad mood, I might as well bring this up. (my self loathing kicks into high gear whenever I have to spend time with my family :D ) As I have posted before not everyone likes the Davis Graveyard display or me for that matter, but that is cool, everyone is entitled to their opinion - just like I am entitled to mine :D Is this not the most wonderful world! :) So to show it is not all sunshine and roses here at the graveyard (or my case tombstones and skeletons), I will share with you a not so flattering review from last October from one of the larger free publications in our area. :( To be fair, and all things being what they are, I know that my display is not very interesting for people from about early teens to early 20's - we are too family friendly and not scary and thus uninteresting to the bulk of that age group, which is the primary haunted house attendees. This is one of the main reasons, husband and I have no aspiration to create a haunted attraction. I really have no desir...
::: thud ::: Now instead of being envious of you guys... I just wanna cry!!
ReplyDeleteWow Thats very cool!
ReplyDeletewhat, what, what, what, WHAT?????
ReplyDeleteIt was really cool to see him lurking throughout the haunt today! Just wish I could have been nearby when he went through our work! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing, what a cool treat for everyone there!
ReplyDeleteI...AM...SO...JEALOUS!!! Oh look, I've just turned a lovely shade of envy green!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love both his music and his films.
So, you met him?
woooooozzzeerrrr's. i just fell out of my zombie chair. that is the coolest man ever.... he does it the way he wants, and that is what makes him...him!
ReplyDeletegive a hell-o!
jeremy
iZombie
I am so jealous!!!!
ReplyDeleteKick-ass!!!
ReplyDelete*THUD*
ReplyDeletetrying to pick the jaw off the ground...let me buy a vowel because OH_M_GAWD!!!
I'm just speechless....wow!! That is so awesome on so man levels....luck you and you deserve it!
and it's for a great cause too!
ReplyDeletei hate you.... jk! :)
ReplyDeletelove the zombie man! wow wow wow!