Friday, September 17, 2010

We got the finished

song/music track for our new video prop.

It is awesome!!!

I would share the final version with you, but the singer and the person that arranged this song did it for free, and I know how the internet is and I really do not want to abuse their favor.  We will have a version of it on our 2010 video.

Trust me.  It is amazing!!

We are filming her singing this weekend so we can tweak the video and then carve the face.  We are really cutting this one to the wire......where does the time go! :D

7 comments:

  1. Oh yeah....I was trying to forget about those :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...very cool, bet it will be wicked cool. And I agree...where the heck does the time go anyway?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the video too! Time passes too quickly! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this sounds amazing. Cant wait to see the video

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive