Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just a small taste

of the reveal for Extreme Home Makeovers Nightmare Factory project.

They took video of the dorm reveal and aired it...but the haunt reveal did not happen until after 9pm so it did not make the news.  Here are a few pictures.

I will let you know when I can post our photos.  One more event and we are done with this project for now.  It has been a long, wild ride that I would have not missed for the world.

But I am tired and really, really need to work on our stuff so we can be ready for Halloween.

BTW - anyone got moss?

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the full details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great experience and it is kind of fun being one of small population who knows what it looks like inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawnabelle - thanks for helping. We could not have done this without you :)

    And I agree....we have a secret :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I could have helped out..you guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous opportunity for you guys! If it's anywhere near as great as your own official haunt...then it was 'spooktacular'!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive