Monday, September 20, 2010

Still collecting Etsy items for the door prizes for the party.  And how could I not grab a bunch of pumpkins from Shellhawk!  I have two of them myself and have purchased several for gifts for friends.....everyone is nothing by happy....of course.

So in honor of this latest addition to my door prize stash, I am changing out the Etsy link at the right to her store.  She has fresh inventory available, so be sure to stop by and go shopping!!  She is offering free shipping for a limited time so what are you waiting for.....shop NOW!! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love those pumpkins....
    With Halloween season upon us, I've been picking stuff like that up left and right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pimping me out, Chris! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Frog Queen,

    I just wanted to say thank you for your blog. I really enjoy it.

    I've given you a blog award. Read about it here --

    Wonderful Wonderblog

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive