Monday, September 13, 2010

I just have to say

again that the Frog Queen has the best friends.

Not only did they spend all Labor Day weekend making 116 panel walls for the haunt, we spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 12-14  hours a day this last weekend on the haunt for Nightmare Factory for Extreme Home Makeover.....but now, several of the crew, that were able to take time off work, are heading down today (Monday) to help finish the last minute details, like webbing and set dressing.

Our fabulous photographer is also heading down there to take pictures of the haunt all day. 

I wish I could be there with you guys (my work is not so flexible) - thanks so very much.  I am really not worthy. :)

I am a very blessed lady indeed.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back :) Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed! I have to beg and pled with family and friends to get help on my haunt. Hope you have a great season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friends sound really cool! Huzzah for good friends.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive