What do you mean? Those would be smashing in front of the double wide! Now if they could just make some kind of spooky slipcover for the ol' Iroc on blocks I might just win me one of them haunter's awards.
Thanks for the support everyone (and your comments cracked me up...especially Mr. Macabre - husband loved that one)....with our combined efforts I think we might win this battle!! :D
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
Goals I do have a 3D printer(s) and time...but no frogs (curently). When I find some frogs in the yard (they will be back, I live near a creek) Gonna make a gothic version of this. If you have not met this star, bloggers followers, this is Frodrick - Frodrick, here are some new friends. Hop right to it everyone and check out his YouTube journey. https://youtu.be/ROHZOitxo5k?si=Gh8eeKBiTVpHDJIP
a bad mood, I might as well bring this up. (my self loathing kicks into high gear whenever I have to spend time with my family :D ) As I have posted before not everyone likes the Davis Graveyard display or me for that matter, but that is cool, everyone is entitled to their opinion - just like I am entitled to mine :D Is this not the most wonderful world! :) So to show it is not all sunshine and roses here at the graveyard (or my case tombstones and skeletons), I will share with you a not so flattering review from last October from one of the larger free publications in our area. :( To be fair, and all things being what they are, I know that my display is not very interesting for people from about early teens to early 20's - we are too family friendly and not scary and thus uninteresting to the bulk of that age group, which is the primary haunted house attendees. This is one of the main reasons, husband and I have no aspiration to create a haunted attraction. I really have no desir...
Yikes! Scary for all the wrong reasons, haha! I'll bring the BB machine gun!
ReplyDeleteI believed I called them "abominations" on an episode of Haunt Cast!
ReplyDeleteInflatables, meet my little friend, Mr. Ice Pick and his lovely wife Ms. Serrated Knife.
ReplyDeleteEgads, I dont know which is worse.... SPONGEBOB, or that STUPID Grim on the "short yellow bus" horsey. Wow.
ReplyDeleteOh my, I don't like inflatables. I'll bring the blow torch!
ReplyDeleteI dunno....
ReplyDeleteThey look pretty classy to me.
Just kidding.
Phasers are set to kill!
ReplyDeleteLol - what? A blow-up pirate Sponge Bob doesn't say "Halloween" to you?
ReplyDeleteGiggle.
Have fun - I want pics of the carnage!
Is it ememy as in enemy or emery? I'm so confused.
ReplyDelete(I kind of like the rat though.)
Can you spell T-A-C-K-Y ? Damn things are blot on Christmas too.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean? Those would be smashing in front of the double wide! Now if they could just make some kind of spooky slipcover for the ol' Iroc on blocks I might just win me one of them haunter's awards.
ReplyDeleteYou need to quit perusing those horrid sites!! Don't you know the internet is filled with places of terror and fright!?!
ReplyDeleteI am going to put every single one in my yard. The theme? "Inflatable Halloween".
ReplyDeleteBut they're on sale, and who doesn't love a deal...
ReplyDeleteMy eyes are burning...That link should have come with some sort of warning...I thought it was going to be a pic of Katie from WW...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the support everyone (and your comments cracked me up...especially Mr. Macabre - husband loved that one)....with our combined efforts I think we might win this battle!! :D
ReplyDeleteCheers!