Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I used to have a life

but the damn game ate it. Okay, I have a problem with this Plants vs. Zombies game. It has gotten a bit harder and a bit frustrating...but that has not stopped me from spending way too much time playing (and also playing Majong the cool touch screen computer....but that is another story.)

Anyway, because I am the nice type of person that likes to share her misery (and I LOVE this game), I am going to give away a copy of this game on my blog. So if you want to your very own time wasting, endlessly entertaining game...now is the time to win it....you have time now...I mean Hallwoeen is 9 months away. :D

And to make it that much more cool....there is even a pumpkin (jack o'lantern) as one of the plants. He is a hard shell that you can put your plants in that make it harder (not imposssible) for the zombies to eat. Is that not uber cool?! I love this game!

Leave a comment on this post and I will draw a winner next Wednesday, February 24.

Good luck everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I had to comment even though you shouldn't pick me as a winner b/c we already have it. My husband is totally addicted to it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally addicted to that game. The ending credits were worth the hours of my life I wasted. :)
    (Don't pick me, I already have the game.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the trial one hour offered in the original link and got hooked. My version is completely in Japanese though, how about yours?
    I'd love to take a crack at it in English...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never played the game but do know (via emails and such) the artist that created the zombie heads used in the game's promotional videos...check out his gallery on hauntspace...

    http://hauntspace.com/RickP

    As for the game don't pick me...I just stopped playing Farmville on Facebook after wasting about five months of my life...I need no more distractions...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I played the demo a few months ago. I must say it was very entertaining. Please, don't enter me in the drawing, I have already waisted too much time on video games and I have plenty of props to repair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've wanted to play this game ever since it came out but i haven't got a chance! Winning it would finally give me that chance AND help me avoid homework :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. please please please dont let me win lol.. I can hardly keep up with blogging let alone game play!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool - thanks for the head's up on the game. It looks like a great time-waster, and I'm a master time-waster!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, I'm willing to waste more time! put my name in the hat, please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these types of games! I have a 4 hour a day commute, no lie, and a love of pumpkins. This sounds like a perfect game for me. Fingers Crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive