Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where did she go?

Sorry everyone.....I usually have lots of post written and at times like this when I am super busy at both work and home, I can just put the blog on auto pilot - not so much this week :)

Oh, and there is that damn Plants vs. Zombies game...while the zombies were trying to eat my brains, the game was eating my life!!!

Bare with me, I have a three day weekend coming up and I promise to get back to blogging (I have soooo many things to tell you!!) . . . I mean you all want to see what the Home Haunters Association first place award looks like, right? :D

10 comments:

  1. I understand about the game. Fable 2 is sucking out my brain, which is why I don't usually play video games. Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...
    Who's winning? The plants or the zombies???

    ReplyDelete
  3. ShellHawk - We loves the Fable games...husband and I have to fight each other for the X-box! I agree, this is the last game I am playing for a long time.

    Andrew...I would like to say the plants...let's just say, the zombies in this game are being well fed! :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is a hoot! Looking forward to all your news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tease you are! But we'll be patient. .for a while! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a Farmville addiction on FB. I'm going to have to cancel my account. My excuse is that it keeps me happy until I can get out and garden - but it's really just sucking valuable time from my life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll be here waiting for our Frog On The Pumpkin fix!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As if we would desert you! Wishing you and the husband an awesome weekend Queenie!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive