Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I, I really like Christmas

it is sentimental I know, but I just really like it.......
 
I guess it is no surprise to anyone that Halloween is really my favorite holiday. But Christmas is fun and I do enjoy it....more the feeling and the celebrating my friends and (some) family :D

Since I am on a big UK comedian kick at the moment, I have to share with you one of my favorite Christmas songs. I know not everyone likes to click on the YouTube links....but trust me, if you have a sense of humor and a heart (and are not hung up on religion), you will love this song. 

It is Tim Minchin* again....if you did not know who he was before this......your welcome and Merry Christmas! :D



 

* he is from Australia, helpful to understand why "sun" at Christmas time :D

5 comments:

  1. More Tim! Yeah!

    This is actually a flat out amazing song. Discovered it last year and just love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - probably going to be my favorite christmas song (right behind Tom Waits, Christmas Card from ....). Actually it has inspired me to really sit down and learn a new song on the piano.

    And I don't have any kids, or get along well with my family....and not a fan of white wine...but I still just like this song.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous song! Thanks for introducing me to the work of Tim Minchin -- hadn't heard of him before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldnt agree less my dear, I absolutely detest everything about Christmas except when Slashers rain blood on the holy lol.. Childhood trauma?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I don't think Carl listened to the song :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive