While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...

Halloween is up at Cracker Barrell too! I can smell the season in the air already!
ReplyDeleteHooray for junk!
ReplyDeleteYay! Still waiting for them to coming out here.
ReplyDeleteLucky! The only Halloween things at our Dollar Tree are a bunch of rubber body parts. :( That does not fit with my Halloween decorating style!
ReplyDeleteOh I love a good spiders display.
ReplyDeleteI have never been god with cobweb: as I had neither the patience nor the skills to stretch it properly, it always ended up looking like snow.
Mm, mm, creepy greenish skully; me likes those too!
ReplyDeleteI am so ready....
ReplyDeleteI actually bought two of the door knockers to revise and touch up..for a buck I couldnt say no!
ReplyDelete