Friday, October 9, 2009

The first of the season

first pictures that is. Our lovely and talented friend Marci Brandt has been taking photos of the yard, I have been putting them up a few at a time but since Pumpkinrot was nice enough to feature the Davis Graveyard the other day we thought we should get our act together and some 2009 pictures up.

I say "we" like I had anything to do with it! I crack myself up!

Husband created the gallery for me this morning....I have him trained so well! :D

I hope he is too busy today to read my blog, otherwise I am sooooo in trouble :)

Anyway, take a look at the first of the 2009 Davis Graveyard pictures.

9 comments:

  1. HEH! The name on that tombstone is awesome! I wish I lived close enough to come see your display!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of Hal (?) on the coffin near the hearse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitty is a bit of a scene stealer, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!!! i don't even know what to say!!! everything looks so fabulous! this is just too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Without a doubt, you have the best tombstones. The absolute best. And so many.

    This is what a bone orchard should look like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a wonderful graveyard! Wish mine looked half that good. If I can get mine up in time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are we supposed to adequately articulate how awesome the graveyard came out this year, Froggie? Most common adjectives just arent going to suffice =D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive