Sunday, March 7, 2010

My celtic skull

said that I should turn up the heat in the house or get him a hat. Since I LOVE hats, I went that with that option. :D

Since I like to support the blogs I visit, here is one of my latest Etsy purchases - a black (she will make them in lots of colors....but you know, black is kinda my thing) crochet hat from a local blogger that does crochet work. Her blog is "What the french, toast?" - she has great pictures of her dog every Friday and tells interesting stories about her adventures here in Portland.

I noticed that she has a zombie bunny over there....might have to get that for myself for Easter :)

That said, she is my latest Esty store that I will feature on blog this week. Check her out if you get a chance.

Love the hat, wear it as often as the skull will let me :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cool hat. Also very nice of you to keep Skull warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive