I saw that picture a few years ago, I thought for sure I'd posted it on my blog, but I just searched through my entries. Nowhere to be found. I must have just linked to it. It sure is a sweet pic.
I actually kind of love this. It's a really well done costume, too. Like this person is serious about his/her Vader love, but also pretty serious about the Hello Kitty love too. It's a great combo you don't see often enough. :)
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
Goals I do have a 3D printer(s) and time...but no frogs (curently). When I find some frogs in the yard (they will be back, I live near a creek) Gonna make a gothic version of this. If you have not met this star, bloggers followers, this is Frodrick - Frodrick, here are some new friends. Hop right to it everyone and check out his YouTube journey. https://youtu.be/ROHZOitxo5k?si=Gh8eeKBiTVpHDJIP
a bad mood, I might as well bring this up. (my self loathing kicks into high gear whenever I have to spend time with my family :D ) As I have posted before not everyone likes the Davis Graveyard display or me for that matter, but that is cool, everyone is entitled to their opinion - just like I am entitled to mine :D Is this not the most wonderful world! :) So to show it is not all sunshine and roses here at the graveyard (or my case tombstones and skeletons), I will share with you a not so flattering review from last October from one of the larger free publications in our area. :( To be fair, and all things being what they are, I know that my display is not very interesting for people from about early teens to early 20's - we are too family friendly and not scary and thus uninteresting to the bulk of that age group, which is the primary haunted house attendees. This is one of the main reasons, husband and I have no aspiration to create a haunted attraction. I really have no desir...
Darth's little sister or did he get in touch with his softer side?
ReplyDeleteEither way, wroooooooooong!
First I read your stress story, and now this. .you're going to turn me into a heavy drinker yet! lol Eeeeuuuuwwww!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I do "wanna see something"...(giggle)...be strong, young jedi!
ReplyDeleteOh man, thats something even *I* consider totally wrong!! Hahaha
ReplyDeleteOk....come on you guys... YOU DONT KNOW????
ReplyDeleteThat is Darth's Twin Brother...
Havent any of you seen Zorro, the Gay Blade?
This is Darth Gaydar- the gay saber!!
OMG!!! Now you know!
It's so pink, so Hello Kitty-ish, so evil...I want that costume!!!
ReplyDelete:)
Darth Kitty?!? I sense a disturbance in the Force!
ReplyDeleteI saw that picture a few years ago, I thought for sure I'd posted it on my blog, but I just searched through my entries. Nowhere to be found. I must have just linked to it.
ReplyDeleteIt sure is a sweet pic.
I have long suspected Hello Kitty's association with the dark side of the force.
ReplyDeleteThat's just wrong! Is this the Easter version?
ReplyDeleteI just had the urge to post a spide pic in response to that.:P
ReplyDeleteI actually kind of love this. It's a really well done costume, too. Like this person is serious about his/her Vader love, but also pretty serious about the Hello Kitty love too. It's a great combo you don't see often enough. :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! - I am so wearing that this year... Maybe I can get Toph to be a chartruese Stormtrooper
ReplyDeleteDaniel - you would definately win scariest costume!!! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone....I am not a big Hello Kitty fan and you all know that I prefer black and gray over pink :)
I do have to admire the dedication that went into that piece, no matter my personal preferene :)
And...to me, it is still scary!
Cheers!
Oh my... looks like Hello Kitty have done it again. There is no doubt this little cat is evil and that it longs for world domination.
ReplyDelete