While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...


great pics! especially like the first one...very cool!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, poor baby's!!!! Cute, but I feel sorry for them! giggle
ReplyDeleteThat's just awesome! A Blessed & Happy New Year to you!
ReplyDeleteLooks great. I think the skellie likes the snow. Looks so relaxed.
ReplyDeleteIn October its expected, but I can only imagine what the people driving through town during the holidays think when they see skeletons frozen to the benches lol..
ReplyDeleteBrrrrrr. . at least put some wooly scarves on them! Red would be striking! (no fringe though. .they don't look like fringe type skellys) Along with black fedoras! How classy is that? lol
ReplyDelete