Tuesday, June 21, 2011
At least he left a note
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (228)
- Guess what?
- This is what I am talking about
- Becasue I think it is scary
- How I found David
- Not even this
- About time to reopen the Etsy shop
- Nice pics FQ, but when you gonna start building?
- Who you gonna call?
- My to do list today
- This is why I don't have
- I need a new phone
- I am definitely part of the 10%
- For those of you that didn't
- It is not a wedding cake
- I love Chad
- The coolest part about HAuNTcon
- I find it hard to sleep without my dolly
- I promise this is the last of them
- There will be blood
- I am just going to quit
- Nelson's Blood or Lady Macbeth
- I am going to get these
- This is just a snack
- Some I know needs to have a wedding
- Now I gotta ruin it
- I don't play
- Need a suggestion
- They are either crazy
- At least he left a note
- Did anyone get a cat
- I am not really sure where I am headed
- Today is toy shopping day
- How did I ever get along without this
- When fingers become cannibals
- The Hello Kitty fans can be ready
- Today he is my favorite minion
- This might be my favorite
- Yes, you can have the perfect
- The blog is being invaded!!
- All the worlds problems are solved!
- It is raining gifts!!!
- Is that what I think it is?
- I really don't need this
- Wow, the world does not revolve around me
- There were many reasons
- To make it easier for everyone
- The general concensis is "yes"
- And the winner is.....
- It is when the cats
- There is a cat in my Abbey
- We build a model for a reason
- Back to “normal”
- ▼ June (53)
- ► 2010 (478)
- ► 2009 (533)
He is a sneaky one...might want to watch out, one of the cats might be next! :DReplyDelete
LOL! After I posted this I laughed to think that only a haunter would write a note on a piece of white foam! :DReplyDelete
If they come back with magnets, fine. If they come back with spiders, RUN!ReplyDelete
Mwhaaa hhaaa haaa-ack...ackk cough cough! ...Hrrrm gotta practice my evil genius laugh...ReplyDelete
Anyways I think kidnapped might have been a strong word... let's think of it more as an involuntary rejuvenation spa visit. They are doing juuuuuuuust fine. They are getting 3 square meals a day... bonemeals that is..... Mwhaaa ha ha ha haaaaaaaa....
Well then, they are nearly ready for their return one last item to complete and they will be return on bony wing.
-the skelingo napper.