While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...

He is a sneaky one...might want to watch out, one of the cats might be next! :D
ReplyDeleteLOL! After I posted this I laughed to think that only a haunter would write a note on a piece of white foam! :D
ReplyDeleteCheers!
If they come back with magnets, fine. If they come back with spiders, RUN!
ReplyDeleteMwhaaa hhaaa haaa-ack...ackk cough cough! ...Hrrrm gotta practice my evil genius laugh...
ReplyDeleteAnyways I think kidnapped might have been a strong word... let's think of it more as an involuntary rejuvenation spa visit. They are doing juuuuuuuust fine. They are getting 3 square meals a day... bonemeals that is..... Mwhaaa ha ha ha haaaaaaaa....
Well then, they are nearly ready for their return one last item to complete and they will be return on bony wing.
-the skelingo napper.