While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
lol--it is not a wedding cake. but yes, it is indeed very cool!
ReplyDeleteEverything about the nurse is hideous, but she has perfect boobs? Hmmm. Designed by some guy, eh.
ReplyDeleteOMG I love it! I'm a huge fan of Silent Hill. I even named my youngest after one of the characters.
ReplyDeleteI bet that cake used some boob tape ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my, now you HAVE gone too far. I simply could not eat any desert with breasts...not in a boat, not in plane, not with Tourette's.
ReplyDeleteSay what? WHOA! That is one wild cake! Cool find!
ReplyDeletethis is all kinds of awesome!
ReplyDelete