Sunday, June 26, 2011

I love Chad

you cannot say anything bad about him.....I will not hear it.  He is one of my favorite people in the haunt community!!!  If you have not been to the Chateau Grrr website....go now.  That is not a suggestion...that is an order from the Frog Queen. :D

He made a video of me at WCHC talking at my usual 100 miles an hour.  Yeah, I have 5,000 thing to do right now....keep up if you can.

LOL!  All kidding aside.  Love Chad....and thanks for the mention....see you soon!  

4 comments:

  1. Far be it from me to disobey the Queen of the Frogs! I went to Chateau Grrr and it's a pretty cool site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do talk fast, don't you?
    Don't worry, though -- that's way better than someone who talks slow. As a guy who edits audio sound bytes for a living, I can assure you of this.

    And I will check out Chad's site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! OMG! OMG!!! This is so cool on so many levels. First off, that you actually met Chad in person. I love him but have only met him online. And then we get to see you???? BONUS!!!!!! Love this post!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive