Thursday, June 30, 2011

How I found David

Most people know David Tennant from Doctor Who or Harry Potter.  But before all that he stared as a really creepy character in a movie called Secret Smile.

Not a particuarlly great movie...I thought the ending was too fluffy.

But it got one thing very right - the movie is about a sociopath name Brendan - played by David, and he does a great job. You really think he is pure evil, this is the kind of person you hope you never meet in your entire life.

In fact it took a few Doctor Who episodes from me to shake that "creepy dude" feeling.

6 comments:

  1. He also played a cop in "Viva Blackpool". That is where I remember him from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. New movie to check out. Never heard of it. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a good actor. He is only too often employed, especially since Dr. Who, especially on the BBC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suddenly he isn't looking so cute to me anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I have to say that he did one hell of an acting job in that one.

    He actually scared me. I have always found people to be much scarier than monsters.

    I take it back, if you are a fan of his work check it out. Just don't say I didn't warn you about the ending.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive