While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
Hello Kitty kicks ass.
ReplyDeleteFor all that is sacred in Halloween - seriously - Hello Kitty Chainsaw Massacre???
ReplyDeleteNext thing you know someone will use the Bedazzler to bling up up a bucky!
That goes great with this hello kitty AR-15
ReplyDeletehttp://blog.riflegear.com/archive/2007/12/26/hello-kitty-ar-15---evil-black-rifle-meets-cute-and.aspx
http://www.riflegear.com/blogimages/KittyRifle.jpg
Do not underestimate the power of the Kitty.
ReplyDeleteAww c'mon..it couldn't have been Badtz Maru??? A grumpy penguin is so much better for fighting off the zombie hordes...
ReplyDeleteThat would look awesome in the hands of Leatherface!
ReplyDeleteWords fail me........
ReplyDeleteEEeekkkk!!! Now THAT is too scary for words!
ReplyDeleteAnother stuff is really interesting about Hello Kitty.. Awesome! When I first saw it I was scared but nothing is scary.. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Nappers