I am definitely part of the 10% Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 27, 2011 Ouch, I think I need some ice for my hand. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments suzanneJune 27, 2011 at 5:36 PMSo adorable! :DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLydiaJune 27, 2011 at 6:33 PMI want to kick it ...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDebra She Who SeeksJune 27, 2011 at 7:21 PMBut look at those cute little eyes!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySTOLLOWEENJune 27, 2011 at 7:58 PMDon't punch the computer!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRueJune 27, 2011 at 8:08 PMHoly f-ing hell. If that thing walked up to me, I'd just fall over dead.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good WitchJune 27, 2011 at 9:13 PMEwwww....but is that really his eyes? Why must you insist on torturing us?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJeanneJune 28, 2011 at 7:13 AMAaahhhh, Look at them lil' love me eyes! :0)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
So adorable! :D
ReplyDeleteI want to kick it ...
ReplyDeleteBut look at those cute little eyes!
ReplyDeleteDon't punch the computer!
ReplyDeleteHoly f-ing hell. If that thing walked up to me, I'd just fall over dead.
ReplyDeleteEwwww....but is that really his eyes? Why must you insist on torturing us?
ReplyDeleteAaahhhh, Look at them lil' love me eyes! :0)
ReplyDelete