While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
My black lab does the same thing.... he even sits at the back sliding glass door and stares into the backyard at night.
ReplyDeleteI always just say out loud "don't fuck with my cats or I'll go all exorcist on your ass." That usually works. ;)
ReplyDeleteRue - That is hysterical.....Jay - if my cats did that I would not sleep at night!! :D
ReplyDeleteCheers!