While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
who doesn't love jack... i have some art i designed you will love [i think], it will be coming soon...
ReplyDeleteStop it! Stop it I say! This is all too tempting!
ReplyDeleteI will sending the hubby your way when I have to explain all these purchases I've made lately ;)
SO COOL!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I want too!! My family always plays board games on holidays after dinner. .these would be perfect!
ReplyDeleteI want the Trivial Pursuit and the Monopoly!
ReplyDeleteditto to midnyte!
ReplyDeleteI MUST POSSESS THESE!! You have found my weakness and now I must succumb to my need...
ReplyDeleteOh my! I want them all! Of course i'd probably have to fight my oldest for them. lol
ReplyDeleteNext time we meet up, we can play the Yahtzee game AND the official board game. ;) You'll have to provide the Jenga version.
ReplyDelete