While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...

Nice!
ReplyDeleteThat, and the fact that I have a black cat that likes to get under my feet, is why I have nightlights all over the house.
ReplyDeletegf
ReplyDeleteHow do you delete that previous comment? I have a hard time logging on so I just type in some gobbledygook and then go through the motions to comment.
ReplyDeleteComment: Nightlight is one word.
Happy 4th to you!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant. Nightlights for me too. Dexter doesn't have a spot of white on him - and likes to attack from the side. I need to have occasional spaces where I can see him coming!
ReplyDelete