on the pumpkin rather than "being a pumpkin" - this thing overloaded my cute/silly meter. I think it is actually creeping me out. If there was a spider on it. I would probably explode :D
You know, frogs are what they term an "indicator species." (Think canary in a coal mine.)It's mutations like this that make me preach about the benefits of organic gardening! Seriously, people. Step away from the DDT! And think what the spider must look like...
If it was mine....I could not sleep in the same house with it unless it was in trunk, locked, chained and locked again and then locked in a closet.....
Not mine....so very nice blogger person that says they are my friend sent me the picture. :D
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
Goals I do have a 3D printer(s) and time...but no frogs (curently). When I find some frogs in the yard (they will be back, I live near a creek) Gonna make a gothic version of this. If you have not met this star, bloggers followers, this is Frodrick - Frodrick, here are some new friends. Hop right to it everyone and check out his YouTube journey. https://youtu.be/ROHZOitxo5k?si=Gh8eeKBiTVpHDJIP
a bad mood, I might as well bring this up. (my self loathing kicks into high gear whenever I have to spend time with my family :D ) As I have posted before not everyone likes the Davis Graveyard display or me for that matter, but that is cool, everyone is entitled to their opinion - just like I am entitled to mine :D Is this not the most wonderful world! :) So to show it is not all sunshine and roses here at the graveyard (or my case tombstones and skeletons), I will share with you a not so flattering review from last October from one of the larger free publications in our area. :( To be fair, and all things being what they are, I know that my display is not very interesting for people from about early teens to early 20's - we are too family friendly and not scary and thus uninteresting to the bulk of that age group, which is the primary haunted house attendees. This is one of the main reasons, husband and I have no aspiration to create a haunted attraction. I really have no desir...
You know, frogs are what they term an "indicator species." (Think canary in a coal mine.)It's mutations like this that make me preach about the benefits of organic gardening!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, people. Step away from the DDT!
And think what the spider must look like...
I like its mouth and tongue!
ReplyDeleteLove that thing....
ReplyDeleteIs it yours, or did you just find that picture online somewhere?
If it was mine....I could not sleep in the same house with it unless it was in trunk, locked, chained and locked again and then locked in a closet.....
ReplyDeleteNot mine....so very nice blogger person that says they are my friend sent me the picture. :D
At least it was not a spider!
Cheers!
Ha...you be so funny! Hope you had a great July 4th holiday! :o)
ReplyDelete