While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...

Ha ha, a cat after your own heart!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on that. There are certain places in my house I will not enter without full body armor.
ReplyDeleteI feel that cat's pain! ;o)
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha....when I saw this earlier today, I thought of you. It's your inner cat speaking hee hee. OH and by the by....saw this (hope the link works) on the weekend and thought of you.
ReplyDeleteWarning upclose images of spiders...
http://thestar.blogs.com/photodesk/2010/08/the-daily-beast-special-amazing-jumping-spiders-august-20-2010.html
LOVE that pic. Perfect!!
ReplyDelete