Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So apparently, Gabe says

"we need to get this for miss Chris cause she loves spiders"

I think he has that backwards, but what is a girl to do when very cute minion gives her a present like this.

In my head I was screaming and thinking....what kind of sick person would create something like this :D

If you read the box, they even designed it with at "spider hideaway" at the top to keep the spider safe!  Damn thoughtful creators....thoughtful for the spiders, not for the FQ.

Luckily he gave it to me in a cute Toys R' Us trick or treat bag, so I did not have to touch it.

And Daniel was nice enough to take it out of the box and put it in the yard for me.....thanks Dan, I think it is thanks I am feeling.

I did not look when I was headed out this morning....but I bet there is a spider in it already.

3 comments:

  1. I was checking this out the other day and wondering who was thoughtful enough to get you this! I am so proud of my nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Hey, it has a positive review on Amazon...and it could be a tombstone topper...lemme get my wallet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't anyone think of the spiders!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive