Thursday, July 2, 2009

Every girl

needs her bling. And the Frog Queen is no exception. My bling is just a little less sparkly. I can handle a little sparkle....but, yeah, that is about it.

I prefer dark and handmade. Here is the latest addition to my collection courtesy of the lovey (cause remember boys and girls only good looking people read this blog :) Diane over at Good Mourning, Glory!

Frankenstein is my favorite movie. Our yard display is based on the look of the graveyard scenes in Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein. So when I saw it, I knew I had to have it.

Isn't it lovely? She has more lovely things in her Esty shop, check it out.

























I am going to try to wear it to work on Friday. Do we want to start taking bets on how long I can keep it on before I offend someone? :D

10 comments:

  1. I don't see how it could offend someone. Hmm...

    ~Deliria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankenstein is my favorite as well. Hmmmm guess you know who you can pass that little gem onto if you doth offend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool :) I think one day you should decorate your co-worker's desk with Halloween items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! You are all so funny.

    I have a co-worker who is of the faith that Halloween is wrong. And anything Halloween related gets lumped in that too. She is not too vocal, just very disapproving.

    Thank you Ghoul Friday - great idea! IF I ever quit, I am plastering her desk with all kinds of Halloween stuff.

    :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely piece! Diane does good work. :)

    I think we need to get rid of your co-worker. hee hee If she says anything, you should tell her it's a likeness of your dead uncle. Then let's see what she says!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dracenea - you are the best! I am going to use that!!!! I will let you know how it goes.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...I don't believe your co-worker reads your blog so I will step up to represent her disapproval.

    mmmm...mmmm...mmmm...

    crunch, crunch, crunch, slurp, slurp, slurp.

    Did you hear that? First, I showed you how offended I was of your necklace by talking on my cell phone and then I showed my disdain for your necklace by munching on a celery stalk and sipping my coffee.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with the old Frankenstein, I love that...you can check out my creepy stuff here.
    http://baxterking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. uummm... how did i miss this? am i not getting your blog's updates?? what's going on??

    i'm so glad you like him!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive