Saturday, July 18, 2009

It seemed like a good idea

at the time..... :) Actually someone had the brilliant (and rather fun) idea of having a "prop-off". At this year's Frightfest Northwest.

We had 15 minutes to go to the dollar "store" and spend $10 to make a prop.

First off, I misunderstand "Dollar Store" - Yeah, I went to the "Dollar Tree". Just one little word can make quite a difference.

Barbie Mobile
Some sea moister diorama
Bug swatter thing
And the very, very cool "burning man" dragon (very clever, my favorite)

The rather dreadful pirate looking thing with the big head is our teams contribution....yeah, I am embarrassed.

Very embarrassed :) But it was a LOT of fun.


















3 comments:

  1. A prop-off? What an amazingly fun idea!

    I am always excited by your haunt excursions - so wish I was brave enough to participate in wonderful events like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. x2, thats a very cool idea and one I would have never even considered! Love the results, make this one a yearly tradition

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive