Sunday, July 5, 2009

I should have listened to

the reviews of Mega Shark......something with a (what is it?) ...."octopus."

That intro is only funny if you have seen the movie.

And I hope you have not.

This Friday was the first night of "Drive-In Movies at the Davis Graveyard". We watch movies in our outdoor patio or in the drive way on random Friday nights. The whole neighborhood and friends are invited.

For our first movie husband sent out an email saying that we should watch the Mega Shark movie.....before I could say.....donmnnnnn't....he hit send and then everyone was expecting it.

We did, in fact watch it, when we were not laughing.........ourselves silly. BTW - I have not seen so much stock footage in a film in a long time. It was beyond horrible. Something in the back of my mind have this feeling I read a review from Carl at ILHM that should have sent out a warning....too late now.

My Name is Bruce was the second feature....much better ....but then in comparison....ANYTHING would have been.

You notice there are no links to the Mega Shark movie....that is on purpose....stay away....stay far away!!!

7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Mega Shark. I'll have to look that one up. Sounds like it might fit nicely in a "worst movies ever" marathon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FQ - I never like to say "I told you so", but you were warned. But the airplane scene I had inserted into my review from last week was the greatest, no? If there is a positive to take away from watching this movie - it is the cheesy joy delivered by that ridiculous scene. Oh and the Golden Gate Bridge scene was craptascular too!

    My Name is Bruce is not what I expected but it is BC and he does no wrong in my eyes...well most of the time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen/heard of Mega Shark so no worries there.

    Your house sounds like the place to be year round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno, sounds like the perfect movie for date night.

    If he watches this, I will forgive him for making me watch Rocky Balboa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOTHING....grants for giveness for Rocky Balboa..nothing. Well, very - and I mean - very expensive gifts....maybe. Run it by me first and I will let you know if it is "forgiveness" worthy.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goef - I sooooo owe you!!! I promise to make it up to you on an upcoming post!!!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bummed that it turned out this crappy, I think I might give up trying to watch it based on everyones reviews. Such a disappointment after the amazing terrible gold that is Shark Attack 3!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive