Friday, November 20, 2009

How about a little

candlelight. Here are a few more photos from the night before we took down the graveyard. Now, if it would not have been 4am and I would have been thinking straight, I would have brought the tripod with me.

Cause taking pictures in the dark, holding the camera....bad idea. Out of the hundreds I took, here are a few that are not too terrible. This is a good idea for next year, during normal "human" hours :D (as husband likes to call them)






















2 comments:

  1. fantastic! sure wish I could come see the graveyard in person but the pics sure help fill the void

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not too terrible" ??? That second picture is beautiful, in a way that makes me want to scream and hide under the covers.

    Beautiful shots... but then again, you have such amazing material to shoot!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive