Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So I go to take a picture

of this really neat frog (along with some nifty haunt DVDs) that the
the lovely Caroline at Caroline's Crafts sent cause she is just that cool!

But I know that when I took it out of the box, it had a fishing pole with a cute little fly on it.

It is no where to be found.

I look around and see that Dorie is sitting in the sink looking down the drain.

After a few years of owning this cat....I knew exactly where it was. I reached my hand down the drain, and pulled out the fishing pole.

Of course, she thought that I was getting it out for her to play with......so there was a small battle that ended up with her being locked in the basement so I could take this picture.

I am taking it to my cat-free office for safe keeping :)

Oh, you know......I really should let Dorie out now! :D

4 comments:

  1. Ha, that's funny. Hope you like and if you need more frogs I have another I can send you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Froggie I gotta tell you, I was devastated at Ross the other day because they had the PERFECT frog on an almost pumpkin, which was more of a circle with orange triangles painted all over it, but being that it was Ross it was grossly damaged.. I was so bummed, will keep my eyes out for the same one at other locations to send your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out--Dorie could be plotting nasty revenge down there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! You are the best bloggers. You make me laugh...ah, thanks Carl for thinkin of me and Stephannie.....yeah, I am a bit worried. :D

    Cheeers!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive