Saturday, January 2, 2010

How you can tell it is the Holidays

in Milwaukie, Oregon.

Dark Horse Comics puts Santa hats on their Alien and Predator characters that sit in the display at their headquarters all year long.

I don't know about you, but nothing says Happy Holidays like Alien and Predator in a Santa hat?





I have been meaning to post this all season....but I just kept forgetting the camera. Very nice husband went down there with me twice (too bright the first time) to get this photo - we imagine the hats will come off on Monday morning.


I guess I should really take my tree down now :D

6 comments:

  1. A major comic book publisher based in your town? Now I'm REALLY jealous :D

    My tree came down yesterday; although as a child, we always left it up until "Old Christmas" (January 6/7).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thanks for Sharing these pictures. It made me laugh!
    Happy New Year!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. STILL draggin out feet on the tree. We are still busy with stuff. (christening today, plus I do a radio show on sundays)

    It doesn't help the motivation to see 10 inches of new snow falling outside either LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oddly enough a shop here in town has the same statues and does the same thing, only its Killer Pizza from Mars lol..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freakin' awesome! All we get over here is Colonel Sanders in a Santa outfit outside of KFC.
    You've got until the 12th day after Christmas to remove your tree. But would you want to take down your cats favourite plaything?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty cool! It makes me laugh to see such Spirit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive