about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
I'm allergic too. I have never been there but It is probably cold, so make sure you get a room with a jacuzzi so you can warm thing up a little. Hee Hee
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a well-deserved award. Check it out when you get a chance...
ReplyDeletehttp://enterthemancave.blogspot.com/2010/01/more-awards-im-one-lovely-blogger-and.html