Friday, January 15, 2010

I just love

Clara on The Guild. Her character cracks me up....so imagine how happy I was when husband got the Xbox hooked back up to the internet so I could catch up on The Guild episodes and discovered they did a Halloween episode!

WoooHooo!!

Very funny, if you have not seen it check it out, each episode is only a few minutes long.
BTW - as not to confuse anyone :) - any more that I already do - that is not Clara in the picture...that is Felicia Day (Codex), she is the writer and star of the show - she looked very Halloween there with her ToT pumpkin. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to check out The Guild for a few years now....
    Does it cost anything on the XBox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it is free, you can also watch it online....it is very funny, definately worth a watch.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive