Wednesday, January 27, 2010

When you win

this years Haunters Video Award you will get a few goodies too. Husband and I really need to update the website!

Until then....we wanted to let you know that we have found that not only do the winners get a subscription to Haunted Attraction Magazine, they also get a pair of VIP passes to the National Haunters Convention. (my friend and marketing buddy Dick Trehune is the guy doing the promo for them....I just love that guy!)

This year I will try to work with more vendors to get more prizes donated to the winners for 2010 and maybe a new design for the awards....but for now make sure you get the video or pictures of your haunt into Propmaster before the end of January to make the DVD and be in the running for a Haunters Video Award!

Check out the website (which we will update soon), we expanded the awards and categories for 2009.

Good luck to all of you!

3 comments:

  1. You and your hubby are a force to be reckoned with, I can't wait till the dust settles to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, if only I had a haunt.. Someday Queenie!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive