that we work on Halloween stuff all year long.
Currently among the crew we are trying to find the best way to dry monster mud fast, in the winter and indoors, something portable and hopefully cheap. So the emails that are flying around are all over the board....from quite serious and thoughtful designs, dare I say almost engineered (I believe the latest email even had a diagram. Yes, we take ourselves very seriously :D).....to my favorite comment...coming from the exact person I would expect to make me laugh so hard tea comes out my nose....
His response to husbands email about what we can build on site (at a convention) to dry monster mud or tombstones in cold weather or indoors.
I say we light everything on fire.
Drywall mud shouldn't burn.
(to be fair he did go on to provide a more practical solution.....but this one is the funniest.)
Funny always wins with me. Have I mentioned lately how much I love our crew!
- ► 2015 (38)
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (55)
- ► 2012 (228)
- It was just a comment
- You are all waiting
- A friend sent this to me
- You can say one thing
- It is not too late
- Cleaning up after 2010
- This picture
- My problem with
- Since I have admitted openly
- This is why I let husband
- I was talking to another blogger
- Sitting here with my pumpkin spice tea
- One of the things I found to be true
- So while we are talking about circles
- Now for something merry
- This is proof of how behind
- It is official
- The Necroplis, revisted
- You only need one reason to go to Glasgow
- I think I promised
- There is a reason that I have not
- Not a Dr. Who fan? Skip this one
- Oh, a shinny new video
- Usually, we go a few more places in a year
- I got a thank you note from Santa!!
- Time to put away
- Husband is a big fan
- Now I have a dog
- Congratulations my friends
- Maker's Bill of Rights
- Speaking of cats
- My desk drawer is haunted
- Only two medieval churches
- I wish I could have said it like this
- There was something very familar
- I am not kidding when I say
- If I have to pick a favorite graveyard
- Start the new year right
- For those of you not married
- West Kilbride revisited
- ▼ January (41)
- ► 2010 (478)
- ► 2009 (533)