Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I wish I could have said it like this

Here is a link from one of our neighbors (who we love) that knows I hate spiders and sent me a link to this blog. 

OMG!  I about peed myself reading it.

My favorite line is: " Spiders are like little pieces of death wrapped in scary"

That is the best description of a spider.....EVER!  And her art is original and funny.  I love it.

So check out this link (the post is almost a year old) for the Hyperbole and a Half Blog and you will see why she is my new hero!!

4 comments:

  1. That was an amazing accurate description of how scary spiders are! (and it made me giggle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that a while ago and made several people who like to torture me with the little eight legged freaks read it as well. I feel that this brought us closer together and so will not be stalking them to find their phobias to exploit later..lol..

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive